This year we are delighted to be returning to St. Andrews and to St Leonard’s.
St Andrews is well known for its colourful history, castle and cathedral ruins, miles of sandy beach and a long-established golf tradition.
Our music venue will be the fantastic St Leonards School and we will be staying on campus in the newly refurbished Bishopshall.
6 nights Full Board Single – £365
6 nights Full Board Full Course Twin -£295
2 nights Full Board Short Course Single -£125
At St Leonards we have:
- Practice Facilities – Any room within the music block or main school is available for you to use. Many of these rooms have pianos
- Recital Room – This is an intimate recital room with a fabulous Bosendorfer piano. A top quality piano is a must when you’re performing at your peak!
- Compact Campus – Absolutely everything is within a 5-minute walk. This is vital when heading from one class to the next
- All Flutes Plus – The fabulous team from All Flutes Plus will join us with lots of flutes, sheet music, CD’s and accessories for you to browse through!
- Easy Access to St Andrews – Just step out of the school and you’re in the centre of St Andrews! Wander around the ruins, walk along the beach or visit the local shops to relax. A trip to Janetta’s ice cream shop is always a good idea, regardless of the weather!
- Free parking – We have free on site parking – helpful if you’ve travelled a long way with lots of luggage!
- Dining Hall – Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with your tutors and fellow students. This is an ideal time for discussion and reflection on the classes you’ve attended throughout the day