Venue – Strahallan School
This year we are heading to Strathallan School in stunning Perthshire.
Accommodation – Simpson House
Situated on campus, Simpson is a boarding house with single rooms and shared bathrooms.
At Strathallan we have:
- David Pighills Room– This is a stunning and intimate recital room which will be used for concerts and masterclasses.
- Compact Campus – Absolutely everything is within a 5-minute walk. This is vital when heading from one class to the next
- All Flutes Plus – The fabulous team from All Flutes Plus will join us with lots of flutes, sheet music, CD’s and accessories for you to browse through!
- Free parking – We have free on site parking – helpful if you’ve travelled a long way with lots of luggage!
- Dining Hall – Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with your tutors and fellow students. This is an ideal time for discussion and reflection on the classes you’ve attended throughout the day
Strahallan school is in Forgandenny, Perthsire. This small village is located only about four miles southwest of Perth and it can be reached by taking a 20-minute bus ride from this city. For those slightly further a field, Forgandenny is only 45 minutes from Edinburgh and one hour away from Glasgow, which means it truly is easy to reach from most of the main city centers in Scotland. It can also be reached by train as there is a daily train service between Forgandenny and London Kings Cross.